|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 May 2013 14:34:47
Update to 1.3.0 to fix the build with recent versions of poppler .
While here, trim the Makefile headers, remove an unnecessary LICENSE_FILE
header (GPLv2 is a standard license we already have in our templates) and
move the LICENSE entry to the right place in the Makefile.
PR: ports/177503 
Submitted by: Armin Gruner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: maintainer timeout (50 days)
|21 Mar 2013 05:27:16
- Update poppler to 0.22.2.
- Bump the rest ports that depend on the poppler and poppler-qt because of
shared library version have been changed.
- Add a note in the UPDATING for require to rebuild all ports that depend
Submitted by: kwm (poppler* part)
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|31 Oct 2011 09:53:19
Update poppler to 0.18.0.
The qt3 bindings are removed upstream.
The glib library lost the last gdk-pixbuf code. And rename it from
-gtk to -glib.
Thanks to: pav for a exp-runs
bapt for double checking the libreoffice ports
|23 Aug 2011 18:36:21
Chase poppler shlib bumps.
|15 Dec 2010 08:14:48
Pdfgrep is a tool to search text in PDF files. It works similar to grep.
* search for regular expressions.
* support for some important grep options, including:
o filename output.
o page number output.
o optional case insensitivity.
o count occurrences.
* and the most important feature: color output!
Submitted by: Michael Ranner <email@example.com>