(Only the first 10 of 20 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Sweep www/py-requests dependants to www/py-requests1
Point all www/py-requests dependants to www/py-requests1 in preparation for
the upgrade of www/py-requests to version 2.x, which substantially breaks API
Maintainers of these ports can update their requests dependency independently
as time for sufficient testing permits.
New port: textproc/py-pyelasticsearch
pyelasticsearch is a clean, future-proof, high-scale API to elasticsearch. It
provides features like...
* Transparent conversion of Python data types to and from JSON
* Translating HTTP status codes representing failure into exceptions
* Connection pooling
* Load-balancing of requests across nodes in a cluster
* Failed-node marking to avoid downed nodes for a period
* Optional automatic retrying of failed requests