(Only the first 10 of 267 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove the FreeBSD KEYWORD from all rc.d scripts where it appears.
We have not checked for this KEYWORD for a long time now, so this
is a complete noop, and thus no PORTREVISION bump. Removing it at
this point is mostly for pedantic reasons, and partly to avoid
perpetuating this anachronism by copy and paste to future scripts.
DansGuardian 2.8.0-0 has been released as the new stable version. New features
since 2.6.x include:
- Changed process model from fork-on-connect to fork-pool. This dramatically
improves the performance and allows it to scale to many more concurrent users.
- Improved internationalisation language file support.
- Image replacement for advert removal.
- Added support for fully qualified addresses in banned and exception IP lists.
- Added URL Greylists.
- Added filter group support so different filtering settings can be used for
different groups of users.
- Added a '-g' gentle restart that does not kill current connections but filter
group config is re-read.
- Ident now uses X-Forwarded-For when DansGuardian is configured to use it.
- Added a temporal denied page bypass facility.
- It is no longer needed to run as root to bind to a low port.
Submitted by: Freddie Cash (maintainer)