(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Shakespeare is a template family for type-safe, efficient templates with
simple variable interpolation. Shakespeare templates can be used inline
with a quasi-quoter or in an external file. Shakespeare interpolates
variables according to the type being inserted. In this case, the
variable type needs a ToCss instance.
This package contains 2 CSS template languages. The Cassius language
uses whitespace to avoid the need for closing brackets and semi-colons.
Lucius does not care about whitespace and is a strict superset of CSS.
There are also some significant conveniences added for CSS.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell