|non port: head/www/jakarta-tomcat4/files/tomcat4.sh.in
Number of commits found: 6
Tue, 8 Dec 2009
[ 09:25 pav ] |
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove expired www/jakarta-tomcat4 port: www/jakarta-tomcat5 is recommended
instead for new installations
Fri, 8 Sep 2006
[ 09:31 pav ] |
- Work around an inability of rc.subr's _find_processes() to work with
processes that show as [java] on ps output. This should fix the rc script
stop action for all folks.
Mon, 20 Feb 2006
[ 20:47 dougb ] |
(Only the first 10 of 267 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove the FreeBSD KEYWORD from all rc.d scripts where it appears.
We have not checked for this KEYWORD for a long time now, so this
is a complete noop, and thus no PORTREVISION bump. Removing it at
this point is mostly for pedantic reasons, and partly to avoid
perpetuating this anachronism by copy and paste to future scripts.
Wed, 8 Feb 2006
[ 13:35 lawrance ] |
- Make sure the rc script creates and chowns the PID file before running
'daemon'. No need for the port to create a PID file at install time
(it would just be eaten by rc.d/cleanvar anyway).
- Use 'ps -o comm' to grab a suitable procname. 'ps -o command' is not
- Bump PORTREVISION since these changes fix broken rc script operation.
Approved by: maintainer timeout (as part of previous update)
Tue, 7 Feb 2006
[ 13:41 lawrance ] |
Since the procname of tomcat processes may vary due to javavmwrapper,
subvert the 'check_pid_file' procname check by setting it from the output
Remove the previous attempt at handling this problem, which was to put
a wildcard in procname. I'll wear my pointy hat for that bogus hack.
Reported by: Fritz Heinrichmeyer <Fritz.Heinrichmeyer@FernUni-Hagen.de>
[ 08:50 lawrance ] |
(Only the first 10 of 43 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Clean up Tomcat 4, 4.1, 5, and 5.5 ports.
These changes apply to all ports, unless mentioned otherwise:
- Move jakarta-tomcat55 to tomcat55 (it is no longer a Jakarta project). 
- Improve the tomcat55 rc script. Fix PID handling. Improve the
shutdown process. Use USE_RC_SUBR to its full potential. 
- Backport tomcat55 rc script to the other tomcat ports. This allows
us to pass command line arguments to the JVM. Noted in UPDATING.
, , 
- Change ownership of installed files. All files are now installed
with default uid/gid (root:wheel) except for those in the conf/, logs/,
temp/ and work/ directories. 
- No longer install tomcatXXctl binary. rc scripts are more flexible
and can be reconfigured without recompiling.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 6
35 vulnerabilities affecting 66 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new