Clean up Tomcat 4, 4.1, 5, and 5.5 ports.
These changes apply to all ports, unless mentioned otherwise:
- Move jakarta-tomcat55 to tomcat55 (it is no longer a Jakarta project). 
- Improve the tomcat55 rc script. Fix PID handling. Improve the
shutdown process. Use USE_RC_SUBR to its full potential. 
- Backport tomcat55 rc script to the other tomcat ports. This allows
us to pass command line arguments to the JVM. Noted in UPDATING.
, , 
- Change ownership of installed files. All files are now installed
with default uid/gid (root:wheel) except for those in the conf/, logs/,
temp/ and work/ directories. 
- No longer install tomcatXXctl binary. rc scripts are more flexible
and can be reconfigured without recompiling.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )