www/magento: update to 1.8.1 and more
Update to 1.8.1:
- Add additional patches issued post-release
- Stage support
- Removed option for MySQL patch now contained in the release
- Fix ./mage command by adding zlib to dependencies
- Closes ports/187985 (commit of 1.7 was incomplete)
- Adds option to support the REST Api.
- Adds option to activate redis session module (disabled by default).
- Rework cron.sh to do sane locking with lockf(1)
- Add example cron entry
Submitted by: Melvyn Sopacua (maintainer)
Approved by: maintainer (implicit), jadawin (mentor)
Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce platform built on open-source technology
that provides online merchants with unprecedented flexibility and control over
the look, content and functionality of their eCommerce store. Magento's
intuitive administration interface features powerful marketing, search engine
optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to create
sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.
Feature safe: yes