|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Jun 2014 19:55:04
- Support staging.
- Depend on www/mod_dav_svn so the port can be built as a package.
Submitted by: Vick Khera <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|16 Apr 2014 18:28:50
The FreeBSD x11@ and graphics team proudly presents
a zeising, kwm production, with help from dumbbell, bdrewery:
NEW XORG ON FREEBSD 9-STABLE AND 10-STABLE
This update switches over to use the new xorg stack by default on FreeBSD 9
and 10 stable, on osversions where vt(9) is available.
It is still possible to use the old stack by specifying WITHOUT_NEW_XORG in
FreeBSD 8-STABLE and released versions of FreeBSD still use
the old version.
A package repository with binary packages for new xorg will
be available soon.
This patch also contains updates of libxcb and related ports, pixman, as well(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|14 Jan 2014 20:31:13
- upgrade version 2.2.2
Submitted by: Vivek Khera <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|30 Dec 2013 20:55:19
- rename AL2 to APACHE20 in Mk/bsd.licenses.db.mk
- svn move Templates/Licenses/AL2 Templates/Licenses/APACHE20
- add APACHE10 and APACHE11 to Mk/bsd.licenses.db.mk
- add entry in UPDATING
- bulk change all ports AL2 => APACHE20
- math/openfst/pkg-plist: remove share/licenses/openfst-1.3.4
Submitted by: ohauer
Reviewed by: tabthorpe
Approved by: portmgr (tabthorpe@)
|20 Sep 2013 23:36:54
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|18 Aug 2013 21:15:27
- new port www/mod_authnz_crowd
Apache 2.2 connector for Atlassian Crowd to provide authentication and
authorization support using Basic Auth.
Submitted by: Vivek Khera <firstname.lastname@example.org>