- remove patch to not install docs per default (recover defaults)
this way a second call to the install-html target is not required
- sort pkg-plist according new `make makeplist'
Nothing changes in the resulting package therefor no bump
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Makes neon29 our default neon library. The neon 0.27.x to 0.29.x are API and
ABI backwards compatible. It is unnecessary to have more than one same
libraries (ie: neon28 and neon29) as it creates issue in our ports tree such
as CONFLICTS and made our Makefile complicate.
- Remove www/neonpp and www/neon28.
- Add USE_GNOME=ltverhack; it corrects the shared library version by change
from libneon.so.29 to libneon.so.27. It won't get bump again with no reason
unless ABI changes.
- Bump the PORTREVISION on all ports and chase the shared library change.
- Add info in the UPDATING for how to rebuild on all ports that depend on
Approved by: lev (maintainer timeout, no respone for months),
Tested by: pointyhat-exp by pav