|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|17 Apr 2014 02:23:24
Submitted by: Bartek Rutkowski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: portmgr@ (blanket)
|20 Nov 2013 20:51:25
- Update WWW:
- http://cheeseshop.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
- http://pypi.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
With hat: python
Approved by: bapt (portmgr)
|20 Sep 2013 23:36:54
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|28 Jun 2012 02:29:01
- Add py-django-reversion 1.6.1
django-reversion is an extension to the Django web framework that
provides comprehensive version control facilities:
- Roll back to any point in a model's history - an unlimited undo
- Recover deleted models - never lose data again!
- Admin integration for maximum usability.
- Group related changes into revisions that can be rolled back in a
- Automatically save a new version whenever your model changes using
Django's flexible signalling framework.
- Automate your revision management with easy-to-use middleware.
django-reversion can be easily added to your existing Django project
with an absolute minimum of code changes.
Submitted by: Matthew X. Economou <email@example.com>