|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|22 Aug 2013 16:30:42
- Make slave ports of www/w3m work as are before master port is
- Convert makefile header to new format.
- Remove shlib version from LIB_DEPENDS.
- Remove M17N option and make m17n feature always on. It is because
configure script enables m17n feature by default and there is no
practical advantage of disabling it.
- Remove www/w3m-m17n and www/w3m-m17-img because they are now identical
with www/w3m and www/w3m-img.
- Add entry of removed ports to MOVED.
- Update CONFLICTS.
- Adjust dependency of www/emacs-w3m.
- Bump PORTREVISON of w3m ports and www/emacs-w3m.
Submitted by: Yasuhiro KIMURA <email@example.com>
|24 Oct 2011 09:11:38
The vast majority of pkg-descr files had the following format when they
had both lines:
So standardize on that, and move them to the end of the file when necessary.
Also fix some more whitespace, and remove more "signature tags" of varying
forms, like -- name, etc.
A few other various formatting issues
|11 Feb 2011 23:59:17
- Update to 0.5.3. [*]
- Use OPTIONS in www/w3m.
- Enable SSL support by default.
PR: ports/154545 [*]
Submitted by: ARAI Toshihiko <firstname.lastname@example.org> [*]
|12 Jul 2004 16:49:20
Register CONFLICTS between w3m ports.
Suggested by: Aleksander Fafula <email@example.com>
|12 Jan 2004 03:30:34
Add w3m-m17n-img, w3m with multilingualization and inline image support.