(Only the first 10 of 1166 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.8.3
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2014.2.0.0
- Update Yesod Platform to version 1.2.13
- Update Gtk2Hs to version 0.12.5
- Update Pandoc to version 126.96.36.199
- Update git-annex to version 5.20140717
- Unbreak wxHaskell ports
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
New ports (69):
databases/hs-esqueleto: Type-safe EDSL for SQL queries on persistent backends
devel/hs-Glob: Globbing library
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
wxHaskell is a portable and native GUI library for Haskell. It is built
on top of wxWidgets, a comprehensive C++ library that is portable across
all major GUI platforms, including GTK, Windows, X11, and MacOS X. This
version works with wxWidgets 2.9 only. Distributed under the WXWINDOWS
LIBRARY LICENSE. Please see LICENSE file, but note that this is essentially
LGPL with an exception allowing binary distribution of proprietary software.
This is the same license as wxWidgets itself uses.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell