(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
wxHaskell is a portable and native GUI library for Haskell. It is built
on top of wxWidgets, a comprehensive C++ library that is portable across
all major GUI platforms, including GTK, Windows, X11, and MacOS X. This
version works with wxWidgets 2.9 only. Distributed under the WXWINDOWS
LIBRARY LICENSE. Please see LICENSE file, but note that this is essentially
LGPL with an exception allowing binary distribution of proprietary software.
This is the same license as wxWidgets itself uses.
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell