|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <email@example.com> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 23:57:48
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|19 Oct 2011 17:31:07
- Updated to 22.214.171.124
http://www.wxpython.org/recentchanges.php (scroll to 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52)
- Start storing distfile in distfiles/python
- Removed stale patch (patch-wxpython-fedora11)
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: Neal Nelson <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|20 Jul 2010 20:34:19
Update to 184.108.40.206.
Submitted by: myself
Approved by: maintainer, tabthorpe (mentor)
Obtained from: Fedora (API patch)
|28 Mar 2010 06:47:48
- update to 1.4.1
Reviewed by: exp8 run on pointyhat
Supported by: miwi
|05 Feb 2010 11:46:55
- update to jpeg-8
|31 Jul 2009 13:57:52
- bump all port that indirectly depends on libjpeg and have not yet been bumped
Requested by: edwin
|06 Jun 2008 14:16:37
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|10 Mar 2008 19:12:12
- Update to version 220.127.116.11.
Approved by: Neal Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
|29 Sep 2007 17:54:39
- Complete repocopy of x11-toolkits/py-wxPython28,
x11-toolkits/py-wxPython28-common and x11-toolkits/py-wxPython28-unicode,
applying the corresponding patches.
- Add PYDISTUTILS_NOEGGINFO to fix plist issues .
- Integrate with bsd.wx.mk: the noticeable difference is that ports using
USE_WX=2.6+ and WX_COMPS=python will be built from now on with wxWidgets
2.8, which was previously restricted for these ports because of the lack of
the "python" component for version 2.6 .
PR: ports/115349, ports/115350, ports/115351
Submitted by: Neal Nelson <email@example.com>
Reworked by: alepulver (myself)