|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|23 Oct 2014 21:35:15
Remove @dirrm and @dirrmtry entries from the Qt ports.
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|19 Jul 2014 11:09:00
Remove libtool .la files from all Qt ports
Approvedy by: kde (makc)
|06 Jan 2014 16:16:53
In preparation for Qt 5 ports:
- Add support for out-of-source builds
- Add support for Qt 5 ports
- Respect WITH_DEBUG
- Massive rework for Qt 5 ports
- Remove '-phonon' from global configure args, thus allow qt4-designer and
qt4-qtconfig to be built without Phonon support 
- Improve mkspecs for gcc (mainly sync with linux version) and clang
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )