Libcompizconfig is an alternative configuration system for
compiz and provides the following features:
- Automatic plugin list generation.
- Import/Export of the current configuration.
- Configuration profiles.
- Parsing of Compiz metadata files to provide an easy to use API for
- Conflict handling for plugins and actions.
- Support for different configuration storage backends.
- Desktop environment integration. If a backend provides desktop
environment integration, then Compiz will share the keybindings
and settings with the default desktop environment window
manager like metacity or kwin.
- Its own Compiz configuration plugin "ccp" to provide all features
of libcompizconfig with compiz.
Submitted by: Robert Noland <email@example.com>