|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Jul 2014 14:20:31
x11-wm/obapps: use WX 3.0
Approved by: portmgr (bapt, blanket)
|21 Apr 2014 20:27:39
These ports are no longer used or cared for.
Horia Racoviceanu <firstname.lastname@example.org> wishes to maintain these ports
with my help.
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Pass maintainership to email@example.com
- Change Makefile header, use my name and @FreeBSD.org email
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Pass maintainership to firstname.lastname@example.org(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <email@example.com> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|19 Oct 2013 16:45:47
OBApps is a graphical tool for configuring the per-application settings
(window matching) in the Openbox window manager.
OBApps uses ~/.config/openbox/rc.xml
(or the config-file Openbox was started with) by default.
You can specify another file as an argument, e.g.
Enter or change the name, class, role, or type settings by clicking in their
entries in the listbox.
Using the Find button to get settings by clicking on a window changes the
settings for the CURRENTLY SELECTED item in the listbox; it does not add
a new entry unless nothing is highlighted. You'll usually want to use the New
button to create a new item first.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )