|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|18 May 2013 20:34:42
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.3 ports!
- Remove patches and checks for unsupported FreeBSD versions.
The area51 repository features commits by avilla, rakuco and myself.
|26 Apr 2013 10:44:29
- Convert USE_GETTEXT to USES (part 4)
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 22.214.171.124
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|17 Jan 2013 03:32:28
- Chase lib version changes from ilmbase and OpenEXR updates
|31 Jul 2012 15:29:27
Update graphics/exiv2 to version 0.23.
The so library version has changed.
Bump PORTREVISIONs at dependent ports.
Submitted by: bsam (me)
Approved by: multimedia (maintainer timeout 3 weeks)
|23 Jun 2012 13:21:04
- Update multimedia/libxine to 1.2.2 .
- Bump PORTREVISION for ports depending on it by default.
|14 Jun 2012 16:42:04
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.8.4, probably the last release in 4.8.x
Official announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.8.4.php
|06 Jun 2012 06:44:38
- Convert USE_QT_VER=4 and QT_COMPONETS to USE_QT4
Review by: bapt, David Naylor (kde team)
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|26 Feb 2012 15:22:37
- Update multimedia/libxine to 1.2.1 with a commit merged from hg
to fix DVB support. (which still is broken for tuners using
hardware pid filtering, like when running webcamd with
- Add patches to fix build of ports depending on libxine to:
graphics/gimageview , graphics/pornview ,
graphics/osg , graphics/osg-devel ,
multimedia/vdr-plugin-xineliboutput,(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Feb 2012 15:57:34
- Bump PORTREVISION to chase the update of multimedia/libvpx
|25 Jan 2012 10:21:01
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.7.4, which
concludes the 4.7 series.
The official release notes can be found at:
|31 Dec 2011 02:53:48
Fix a few build issues with clang.
Import my commit f1794e4 upstream (based on the PR's patch) as well as the
patch to describeresourcejob.h in the PR (which does not apply upstream because
the line it adds is already there).
No need to bump PORTREVISION, this commit only fixes the build for people who
had never been able to build the port anyway.
Submitted by: Heath Nielson <email@example.com>
Approved by: avilla (mentor, implicit)
|14 Nov 2011 02:59:40
The KDE on FreeBSD team is pleased to update the KDE4 ports to 4.7.3.
This is an incremental update and should be much easier to handle than
the transition from 4.6.5 to 4.7.2 in the ports tree.
The official release notes can be found at
Approved by: avilla (mentor), makc (mentor), portmgr (miwi)
Feature safe: yes
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Alvaro Castillo <email@example.com> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav
|16 Oct 2011 23:19:55
- Force commit to document repocopies:
* accessibility/ktts -> accessibility/jovie;
* x11/kdebase4 -> x11/kde4-baseapps;
* x11/kdebase4-runtime -> x11/kde4-runtime;
* x11/kdebase4-workspace -> x11/kde4-workspace.
Repocopy by: marcus