|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|25 Sep 2014 15:18:28
- Set CPPFLAGS and LIBS in a number of ports so configure can find libintl.h
and libintl.so. This fixes a problem where DATADIRNAME gets an incorrect
value which causes locale files to be installed in the wrong place.
- The only configure checks that still need to be patched are related
to intltool so move DATADIRNAME patching from USES=pathfix to
- games/klavaro: remove excessive dependencies
- japanese/libskk: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- math/libqalculate: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip and remove pthread
- multimedia/freetuxtv: remove excessive dependencies
- science/gramps: fix shared-mime-info use
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|10 Sep 2014 13:11:29
Welcome Mate Desktop 1.8
The porting work as been done by gnome@ (kwm) and Eric Turgeon
|29 Jul 2014 21:07:40
Convert a bunch of USE_XZ to USES=tar:xz.
Approved by: portmgr (not really, but touches unstaged ports)
|03 Dec 2013 10:51:18
Update to 1.6.2.
Rework CONFIGURE_ENV=LIBS into LDFLAGS.
|23 Nov 2013 11:39:08
Say hello to Mate 1.6.
Mate is a lite desktop forked from gnome2.
Most of the work is done by Jeremy Messenger (mezz@). The only thing I did
was update a few ports to later 1.6 release and attempting to keep up with
ports infra changes. Resulting bugs are all mine.
Mate is a sort of replacement for Gnome 2. So people wanting to keep a
Gnome 2 like desktop should switch. Gnome 2 will be replaced by Gnome 3
in the near future. This switch will be announce with a transition time
so people have more time to switch if they haven't already.
This release was made possible by everyone that send friendly pokes to
keep mate on my mind.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)