|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 23:43:20
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 184.108.40.206
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|14 Jun 2012 16:42:04
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.8.4, probably the last release in 4.8.x
Official announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.8.4.php
|06 Jun 2012 06:44:38
- Convert USE_QT_VER=4 and QT_COMPONETS to USE_QT4
Review by: bapt, David Naylor (kde team)
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Feb 2012 15:57:34
- Bump PORTREVISION to chase the update of multimedia/libvpx
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <email@example.com> 
Alvaro Castillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav
|25 Mar 2011 10:33:51
The FreeBSD KDE Team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.6.1 and KDE PIM
4.4.10. The official 4.6.1 release notes can be found at:
We'd like to say thanks to all helpers and submitters.
Tested by: exp-run via miwi
|25 Feb 2011 01:32:18
Chase after net/openldap24-server update.
Reminded by: miwi
|07 Jan 2011 23:54:08
- The KDE FreeBSD team is proud to announce the release of KDE 4.5.5
It's a bugfix-only release, January 2011 set.
|16 Dec 2010 02:34:07
- Chase security/libksba shlib version bump
Requested by: kwm
Pointyhat to: glarkin
|28 Oct 2010 21:00:21
Deprecate md5 in favour of sha256 checksums. md5 checksums will no longer
be generated or checked, and will be silently ignored for now. Also,
generalize the MD5_FILE macro to DISTINFO_FILO.
Submitted by: rene
Approved by: portmgr
Tested on: pointyhat i386 7-exp
|02 Sep 2010 21:06:27
KDE FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.5.1.
New ports added:
misc/kde4-l10n-ia - Interlingua localization for KDE
|11 May 2010 15:31:01
- Add plasma-scriptengines to the build
With hat on: kde@