|non port: head/x11/sakura/Makefile
Number of commits found: 12
Sun, 15 Jan 2017
[ 12:18 danilo ] |
- Fix the string substitution in the post-patch section
Reported by: Herbert J. Skuhra <email@example.com>
[ 11:33 danilo ] |
- Update to 3.4.0
- Set dependencies explicitly to make Q/A happy
Sun, 27 Mar 2016
[ 14:58 tijl ] |
(Only the first 10 of 183 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update security/gnutls to 3.4.10.
- Rename the LIBDANE option DANE because that's the name of the protocol
supported by libgnutls-dane and gnutls-cli. Also clarify the option
- Add an IDN option.
- libgnutls-openssl has been removed in 3.4. Some ports used this library
in their LIB_DEPENDS but no port actually required it.
- Some old API functions have been removed. Ports that used these have been
updated or patched to use the new API.
- Add a patch to print/cups to prevent overlinking of libgnutls.so.
- Bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports.
net-im/jabber: This port used the old API to give users fine grained
control over which crypto algorithms were used via a configuration file.
It's not immediately obvious how to port this to the new API so the port
always uses the defaults now.
www/hydra: Mark BROKEN. This uses more removed calls than the other ports,
is said to be alpha quality and not fully functional and has been abandoned
10 years ago.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Fri, 29 Jan 2016
[ 23:25 danilo ] |
- Update to 3.3.4
Thu, 3 Dec 2015
[ 10:55 danilo ] |
- Update to 3.3.3
Thu, 26 Nov 2015
[ 11:50 danilo ] |
- Update to 3.3.2
Fri, 31 Jul 2015
[ 17:48 danilo ] |
- Update to 3.3.0
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
[ 11:49 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1460 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 15 Aug 2014
[ 19:27 danilo ] |
- Update from 3.1.4 to 3.1.5
Thu, 26 Jun 2014
[ 17:58 danilo ] |
- Update from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4
Sat, 26 Apr 2014
[ 14:38 danilo ] |
- Convert USE_BZIP2 to USES
Sun, 16 Feb 2014
[ 15:57 danilo ] |
- Moved to a better category
Reported by: Herbert J. Skuhra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 12