|non port: Mk/bsd.mail.mk
Number of commits found: 6
Fri, 15 Mar 2013
(Only the first 10 of 35 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Convert USE_QMAIL_RUN, USE_QMAIL_BUILD and WANT_QMAIL into USES feature
bapt contributed to the qmail.mk as well
- Trim headers
USES= qmail:run will add qmail into RUN_DEPENDS
USES= qmail:build will add qmail into BUILD_DEPENDS
USES= qmail[:both] will add qmail into both RUN and BUILD DEPENDS
USES= qmail:vars will set QMAIL_PREFIX
With hat: portmgr
Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Pass maintainership of qmail ports and bsd.mail.mk to bdrewery@. It was funny,
but I'm not using qmail for a long time.
Wed, 23 May 2012
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Remove emacs mode, -*- mode: ...; -*- 
- Comments for BUILD_ and RUN_DEPENDS fail to mention alternate means to specify
- Fix make reinstall 
- Trivial comment change for PORTDATA 
PR: 151954 
Submitted by: Anonymous <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
dougb@ and Chris Rees <email@example.com> 
Garrett Cooper <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
"Bryan Drewery" <email@example.com> 
Tested via: phw
Sat, 4 Aug 2007
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Extract command variable definitions from bsd.port.mk, they are now stored in
bsd.commands.mk and can be easily reused within the infrastructure.
- Revert old DESTDIR implementation.
- Add a new, fully chrooted DESTDIR implementation as bsd.destdir.mk.
Sponsored by: Google Summer of Code 2007
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Fri, 4 Aug 2006
(Only the first 10 of 67 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add support for DESTDIR part I.
This commit should largele be a NOOP as it only adds support
for DESTDIR undefined. This does allow us to start testing
ports with DESTDIR set, but this is as of yet not supported.
Although this has been extensively tested on pointyhat, this
is a very intrusive change and some cases may have been
overlooked. Please contact Gabor and me if you find any.
Submitted by: gabor
Sponsored by: Google Summer of Code 2006
Sat, 21 Jan 2006
(Only the first 10 of 82 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Fix 'all-depends-list' target in cases if dependencies list is
very long and if some dependencies can't be added into the list.
- Fix FAM support. Make gamin the default FAM system. 
- Introduce new 'quicksearch' target to show only port, path and
info section of the matching ports. 
- Introduce new category - rubygems. 
- Fix stale dependencies while installing qmail slaveport and
another port that depends on qmail. 
- Add commentary for describes target in bsd.port.mk. (Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 6