archivers/gnome-autoar: update to 0.3.0
Major changes in 0.3.0:
* Recognize MIME type aliases of extractable archives (Hernawan Fa'iz Abdillah)
* Add extraction support for password-protected archives (Felipe Borges)
* CVE-2020-36241: Prevent extraction outside the destination dir (Ondrej Holy)
Readd gnome-autoar and update to 0.2.2.
* Use GNOME mirrors again
* Add license
* Review dependacies
* Drop USES=pathfix, pkg-config files are moved automaticly
* Drop gnome-autoar lines in MOVED
Obtained from: gnome devel repo (based on)
(Only the first 10 of 601 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.16 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.16 release notes can be found at
Upgrade instructions for port users:
Delete the old tracker package with:
# pkg delete -f tracker
And user port upgrade tool of choice to upgrade.
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
This release was made possible by the following people: