(Only the first 10 of 18 ports in this commit are shown above. )
cleanup: Remove expired ports:
2022-01-01 astro/google-earth: Needs newer version to connect to server
2022-01-01 net/tramp: Not updated in 5 years and now part of Emacs
2022-01-01 archivers/p7zip-codec-rar: Unmaintained for years and has known
- Modernize and simplify the archivers/p7zip port's Makefile by getting rid
of some sed calls, supporting staging.
- Set LICENSE for the port. 
- Get rid of the MINIMAL and MODULES options. They were not very useful and
its handling was needlessly complicating the Makefile logic. We now always
build as if MINIMAL was unset.
- Stop installing the p7zip and Client7z wrappers.
- Move the installation of the RAR decompression codec to
archivers/p7zip-codec-rar, as its source code uses a more restrictive
license than the LGPL21 used for the rest of the code base.
PR: ports/185238 
Submitted by: Hardy Schumacher <firstname.lastname@example.org>