(Only the first 10 of 85 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Upgrade KDE to 2.2.2: * General: - Support for objprelink.
- Hack for autoconf 2.13/automake 1.4. Note that we can't use the
standard USE_AUTO* because they change things in work/*; KDE has its
own way of doing that. - Light cleanup of extra dirs in the PLISTs
provided by my mkplistpkg script. - Speedups of both
compile and runtime through the usage of --disable-debug and
--enable-final. The latter did not work with the kdemultimedia
package, unfortunately. - Patch updates. * audio/kdemultimedia2:
- Patch to fix KSCD on FreeBSD. It works very well now. *
deskutils/kdepim: - Enable kpilot. Pull in the latest pilot-link
stuff. * devel/kdesdk, * devel/kdevelop: - No specific changes.
* devel/qt-designer: - Make this port depend almost entirely on qt23
to make it more maintainable, so I don't have to keep hacking the
patches to get them to apply. * editors/koffice, *
games/kdegames, * graphics/kdegraphics: - No specific changes. *
misc/kdeaddons: - SDL is required now. Cull SDL PLIST_SUB and such.
- Fix breakage from hardcoding "sdl-config". * misc/kdeutils2:
- Fix problem with klaptopdaemon where it didn't properly
display the battery time. This patch is untested, but applied. *
net/kdenetwork2: - Fix DCC for KSIRC. - Remove ktalkd
from the build. It requires some weird thing in the configure
script that I don't have time to look at. * sysutils/kdeadmin: - No
specific changes. * textproc/kdoc: - Remove bogus requirement that
kdoc requires Perl 5.6.0; it sure seems to operate fine with >=
5.005. But I'll let time tell. * www/quanta: - No specific changes
(--disable-debug support only). * x11/kde2: - No specific changes.
* x11/kdebase2: - Fix ksysguard compile by merging the files from
the HEAD branch of KDE CVS that were missing at release time for
FreeBSD. :\ * x11/kdelibs2: - Recognize CUPS' spinoff.
- Add libxslt dependency since it was removed from kdelibs. - Fix
libxml compile problems (accomplished by upgrading). - Remove
libkformula from port Makefile; this library has been spun off into
koffice. - Fix mode problems with DCOP. This allows you to save
files properly. It also seems to be a FreeBSD specific problem.
- Fix bashisms in kdeprint/imagetops script. * x11-clocks/kdetoys2:
- No specific changes. * x11-toolkits/qt23: - Do NOT
upgrade to QT 2.3.2. - Allow devel/qt-designer to depend on this
port entirely for the patches by adding a perlre to accomplish this.
* x11-wm/kdeartwork: - No specific changes.