USES=mono: simplify EXTRACT_ONLY, fix nuget-extract 
- Instead of excluding the specific packages added to DISTFILES (but only for
FreeBSD 9+), exclude all files with a '.nupkg' extension.
- Move the nuget-extract command to be before post-extract, to allow the port's
post-extract command to move packages around
audio/libgpod-sharp: add port for mono bindings for libgpod
- audio/libgpod: 
- USE_GNOME: add missing dependency
- Remove mono files from pkg-plist (now in audio/libgpod-sharp)
- Allow relevant variables to be overridden
- Fix MONO options
- Patch source to allow building with modern mono
- Avoid post-install target for slave ports.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )