audio/libmusicbrainz5: Update to snapshot from 2015-07-06 (e29cc9a)
- The main purpose of this intermediate update is to eliminate unwanted debug
information emitted when running console applications.
- Backport commit 36262d6 to eliminate wildcards for dependencies in
CMakeLists.txt which CMake complains about (CMP0058). As a result, we can
switch to an outsource build.
- Update LICENSE (LGPL21+) and add LICENSE_FILE
- Remake/rename patches with 'make makepatch'
Submitted by: Daniel Engberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update audio/libmusicbrainz5 to 5.1.0
- Fix a crash in audio/sound-juicer caused by libmusicbrainz5 (fix added
upstream, but not in this release) 
- Bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports
PR: 196959 
Submitted by: Pete Johanson <email@example.com> 
- Update to 5.0.1 after repocopy from audio/libmusicbrainz4
- while I'm here, respect LOCALBASE and thus remove needless dependency
on pkg-config. pkg-config is often used by cmake as auxiliary tool
to populate search paths. Until stuff is located at standard location,
there is no need for pkg-config utility. 
Submitted by: Jason E. Hale (maintainer)
Approved by: maintainer via irc