- Update to version 1.4.1
- Fix port to allow a connection to a local musicpd server
- Use musicpd instead of mpd in the configuration
- s/Qt4/Qt5/ in description
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
QUIMUP is a 'graphical' client for the music player daemon (MPD)
written in C++ and QT4.
* Support for (locally stored) albumart.
* Support for audio streams (url).
* Drag & drop playlist management.
* Database browser (artist, album, genre, folder & playlist mode)
* Database search (artist, album, genre & title mode).
* Quick search-and-select in the playlist.
* Mini-mode interface for basic control only.
* Open folder in external programs to edit tags etc.
* Generally a quick and clean application.
Submitted by: Cezary Morga <cm at therek.net>