|non port: biology/p5-bioperl/pkg-plist
Number of commits found XX: 13
Mon, 14 Sep 2015
[ 12:19 mat ] |
(Only the first 10 of 546 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Make it so that the default Perl is always called perl5.
- Move Perl's man1 files along with its man3 files.
- Move where Perl installs its modules man1 pages.
- Convert the ports installing man1 pages.
- Make different Perl versions installable at the same time.
Though you should note that only the default version can be used to
install Perl modules, and the non default Perl versions cannot use the
modules installed via ports if they contain .so as they are installed
in a version specific directory.
Reviewed by: bapt (the Mk bits)
Exp-run by: antoine
Sponsored by: Absolight
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D3542
Thu, 12 Mar 2015
[ 23:00 adamw ] |
(Only the first 10 of 229 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Some OCD cleanups on some of the perl@ ports.
- Remove dependencies in core
- Put testing depends in TEST_DEPENDS
- Remove unnecessary bsd.port.options.mk inclusions
- Remove checks for Perl versions that no longer exist in the ports tree
- Sort plists, some of which were so jumbled that I have to assume
the plist was randomized before committing
A lot of the plist changes in this commit are moving PERL5_MAN3 after
SITE_PERL. It's repo churn now, but it makes updating the ports later
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
[ 07:10 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 36 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Fri, 30 May 2014
[ 15:46 wen ] |
- Update to 1.6.923
- Add STAGE support
Submitted by: Muhammad Moinur Rahman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fri, 4 Dec 2009
[ 11:50 wen ] |
- Update to 1.6.1
Approved by: maintainer (via Email)
Mon, 23 Feb 2009
[ 19:31 garga ] |
- Update to 1.6.0
Submitted by: maintainer
Fri, 3 Sep 2004
[ 17:04 leeym ] |
- add missing MAN1 and MAN3
- apply DATADIR, EXAMPLESDIR, and DOCSDIR in PLIST
- update the usage of NOPORTDOCS
Submitted by: leeym
Approved by: Fernan Aguero <email@example.com>
Wed, 21 Jan 2004
[ 08:34 linimon ] |
Major update from 0.7.2 to 1.4 by new maintainer. This is almost a complete
rework of the port.
See the page http://news.open-bio.org/archives/cat_bioperl.html for the
changes between 1.2 and 1.4. The older changes are in the CVS tree.
From the new maintainer:
Note that this new port just handles the installation of bioperl and
not of additional extra stuff (bioperl-gui, bioperl-corba-server,
bioperl-corba-client). This is unlike the behaviour of the current
The extra stuff, though still functional, had very little adoption
among users, and does not appear to be currently supported/maintained.
PR: ports/47303 (and subsequent)
Submitted by: Fernan Aguero <firstname.lastname@example.org> (new maintainer)
Fri, 24 Oct 2003
[ 12:05 ijliao ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1501 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Submitted by: Cheng-Lung Sung <email@example.com>
Mon, 13 Aug 2001
[ 11:26 wjv ] |
- Properly list run-time dependencies in RUN_DEPENDS in Makefile. - Deploy
%%PERL_VER%% and %%PERL_ARCH%% pragmas consistently throughout pkg-plist.
(Ouch, that was embarrassing.) - Bump PORTREVISION due to the above. -
Update my email address and the project's URL in pkg-descr.
Wed, 4 Jul 2001
[ 14:22 wjv ] |
- Update to version 0.7.1 - Add a build-time message to inform the user of
Tue, 26 Jun 2001
[ 16:09 wjv ] |
Embarrassingly long overdue update to 0.7.0, including optional support for
GUI (Tk) and CORBA extensions.
Fri, 13 Oct 2000
[ 13:43 jeh ] |
Update to version 0.6.2
Number of commits found XX: 13