- Update to 0.80.2, Announce message:
Added Look At command.
Added orthographic projection option.
Added editing of group names from the Edit Group Dialog.
Fixed wrong transform of some pieces when importing nested LDraw files.
Fixed printing and saving images on certain Intel video cards.
Fixed grid studs being enabled by grid lines option.
Fixed piece arrows not being drawn if the axis icon is enabled.
Preserve groups when merging.
Note that due to changes in Google Code I had to switch to Google Drive
to host the files and I'll probably close the project there so if you had
any links/bookmarks pointing to that page please update them.
- Change master site from GOOGLE_CODE to my SF site,
have used svn download from Trac and Google Drive for pieces
- Add OPTIONS_SINGLE=LIBRARY and LDRAW, LEOCAD Options
- Change dependency for cad/ldraw, only for LDRAW Option
- Change dependency for archivers/unzip, only for LEOCAD Option
- Change REINPLACE
- Remove obsolete patch, changed by upstream,
the /usr change was a request from the Debian maintainers