Update to 20081128. Changes include:
- Minor bug fixes in RS274-X output.
- Bug fixes in postscript output
- DRC checks for annular ring on pads only uses the mininum annular
ring drc setting instead of also checking minimum copper width.
- Fix postscript output for zero length lines.
- Improve the 'save before closing' dialogs.
- Fixed bugs where objects attached to the cursor vanish sometimes.
- Allow outline layers to have only arcs.
- Added "Ben Mode" png output which provides a simulated "photograph"
of the board. Very nice for publications.
- Fix poly clearance around rotated pads.
- Fix the batch HID which had bit rotted a little.
- Display net names hierarchically.
- Various speed improvements in the GTK HID.
- Various speed improvements in the autorouter.
- Minor improvements to the windows port.
- Other various bug fixes.
Update to 20050609. Changes include:
- The GUI is now based on gtk2 instead of Xaw
- Flags are stored symbolically in the .pcb file.
- As part of the switch to gtk2, the user customizable menu feature has
been temporarily broken. Hopefully this will be fixed by the next
snapshot. In addition, the loading of background images has also been
Submitted by: des