|non port: chinese/acroread8-zh_TW/Makefile
Number of commits found: 4
Thursday, 8 May 2014
Friday, 20 Sep 2013
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Thursday, 28 Oct 2010
Deprecate md5 in favour of sha256 checksums. md5 checksums will no longer
be generated or checked, and will be silently ignored for now. Also,
generalize the MD5_FILE macro to DISTINFO_FILO.
Submitted by: rene
Approved by: portmgr
Tested on: pointyhat i386 7-exp
Friday, 4 Jan 2008
Add Adobe Reader 8.1.1 and localized versions (total 15
languages). Changes from 7.x include:
* New improved UI with more real-estate in terms of page view
space. Only the most commonly used tools are present in the
toolbar by default (and the toolbar can be customized by the
user according to his/her own preference.)
* Sleek design and new stylish user interface
elements (including toolbars, navigation tabs, panes, etc.)
for a more rich user experience.
* Improved launch time and overall performance. Less waiting,
* Support for Single Document Interface (SDI) mode for improved
usability. Less cluttered, more intuitive.
* Always-available search toolbar (includes find and access to
* Support for playing Multimedia-enabled PDF documents for
supported media types (linux). Play Real media and more!
* Support for participating in Shared Reviews along with other
users of Adobe Reader 8.x on Unix, and Adobe Reader/Acrobat
8.x on Win/Mac. Collaborate right inside the Reader.
* Improvements in Commenting and Drawing Markup tools.
* New tools such as Loupe Tool, Pan and Zoom. Expand your
horizons, and control what you want to see.
* Support for dynamically rendered bar code generation in forms.
* Updated Review Tracker with inbuilt support for RSS feeds. Use
the Reader as your RSS feed reader!
* New 2D and 3D measuring tools for more accurate control of
* Printing: New support for Booklet Printing and Low Resolution
printing of secured documents.
* Significant performance improvement for certain types of forms
via direct rendering for Dynamic Forms.
* Support for documents created with Adobe Acrobat 3D including
navigation, cross-section and rendering.
* Accessibility: Support for Orca.
* Various new additions to the Manage Digital ID feature,
including support for Roaming Credentials, support for
Cryptographic Tokens and Smart Cards (PKCS#11 compliant).
* Support for adding a Digital Signature Field in documents
which have been "Reader Enabled" through Acrobat Professional
* Support for viewing PDF Packages - get an organized view of
your PDFs in a single well-defined interface.
* Support for the PRC format for 3D data.
* Beyond Reader: New help resources that contains up-to-date
information on Adobe products, Adobe Reader and how it can be
used with Adobe¡Çs other products.
* Adobe Help Viewer - a self-contained, one-stop shop for all
help related to the Reader
* Improved Search capabilities, including searching of
sub-documents in a PDF Package, improved searching of
Number of commits found: 4