(Only the first 10 of 1167 ports in this commit are shown above. )
For ports maintained by ports@FreeBSD.org, remove names and/or
e-mail addresses from the pkg-descr file that could reasonably
be mistaken for maintainer contact information in order to avoid
confusion on the part of users looking for support. As a pleasant
side effect this also avoids confusion and/or frustration for people
who are no longer maintaining those ports.
New port: iiimf-*
IIIMF stands for Internet/Intranet Input Method Framework.
IIIMF is designed to be the next generation of input method framework
which provides the following capabilities;
* Multiplatform, platform independent.
* Multlingual and Full UNICODE support, but satisfactory for native
* Windowing System Independent.
* Multiple language engines concurrently run.
* Distributed, lightweight clients and scalable server.
* Extensible in multiple means.
* Input method protocol efficient enough to be used over low-speed modem
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )