|non port: chinese/p5-Lingua-ZH-WordSegmenter/Makefile
Number of commits found: 14
Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
This commit implements such a proposal and moves one of the WWW: entries
of each pkg-descr file into the respective port's Makefile. A heuristic
attempts to identify the most relevant URL in case there is more than
one WWW: entry in some pkg-descr file. URLs that are not moved into the
Makefile are prefixed with "See also:" instead of "WWW:" in the pkg-descr
files in order to preserve them.
There are 1256 ports that had no WWW: entries in pkg-descr files. These
ports will not be touched in this commit.
The portlint port has been adjusted to expect a WWW entry in each port
Makefile, and to flag any remaining "WWW:" lines in pkg-descr files as
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
Wednesday, 20 Jul 2022
chinese: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* Bo-Yi Wu <email@example.com>
* Chih-Hsin Chang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Ching-Hong Wu <email@example.com>
* David O'Brien (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
* David O'Brien (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Eric L. Camachat <email@example.com>
* Foxfair Hu <foxfair@FreeBSD.org>
* G. Adam Stanislav <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Gasol Wu <email@example.com>
* Gea-Suan Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Henry Hu <email@example.com>
* Jie Gao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Jing-Tang Keith Jang <keith@FreeBSD.org>
* Joe Horn <email@example.com>
* Ka Ho Ng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Kuang-che Wu <email@example.com>
* Michael C . Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Michael C. Wu
* Ming-I Hseh <PA@FreeBSD.Ntu.edu.TW>
* Rong-En Fan <rafan@FreeBSD.org>
* Satoshi TAOKA <taoka@FreeBSD.org>
* Shell Hung <email@example.com>
* Shen Chuan-Hsing
* Shen Chuan-Hsing <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet@FreeBSD.org>
* Yen-Ming Lee <leeym@FreeBSD.org>
* Yen-Shuo Su <yssu@CCCA.NCTU.edu.tw>
* Yin-Jieh Chen <email@example.com>
* Yinghong Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Zhang Shu
* Zhihao Yuan <email@example.com>
* blubee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* chinsan <email@example.com>
With hat: portmgr
Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
Thursday, 2 Apr 2020
Friday, 15 Sep 2017
Fix license information for portgs that use "the same license as Perl".
Sponsored by: Absolight
Thursday, 17 Sep 2015
- Add NO_ARCH
Wednesday, 26 Nov 2014
Change the way Perl modules are installed, update the default Perl to 5.18.
Before, we had:
site_perl : lib/perl5/site_perl/5.18
site_perl/perl_arch : lib/perl5/site_perl/5.18/mach
perl_man3 : lib/perl5/5.18/man/man3
Now we have:
site_perl : lib/perl5/site_perl
site_arch : lib/perl5/site_perl/mach/5.18
perl_man3 : lib/perl5/site_perl/man/man3
Modules without any .so will be installed at the same place regardless of the
Perl version, minimizing the upgrade when the major Perl version is changed.
It uses a version dependent directory for modules with compiled bits.
As PERL_ARCH is no longer needed in plists, it has been removed from
The USE_PERL5=fixpacklist keyword is removed, the .packlist file is now
always removed, as is perllocal.pod.
The old site_perl and site_perl/arch directories have been kept in the
default Perl @INC for all Perl ports, and will be phased out as these old
Perl versions expire.
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1019
Exp-run by: antoine
Reviewed by: perl@
Approved by: portmgr
Sunday, 6 Jul 2014
- Add LICENSE
- Remove unnecessary MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR
- Reformat pkg-descr
- Use single space after WWW:
Monday, 30 Jun 2014
- Take maintainership
multiple: reset gslin's maintainer
By request of Gea-Suan Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org> - reset ports to ports@FreeBSD.
Gea-Suan Lin's work is much appreciated.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit) (not really, skipping NO_STAGE check)
Thursday, 26 Sep 2013
Friday, 20 Sep 2013
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Thursday, 5 Sep 2013
- convert to the new perl5 framework
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@, blanket)
Monday, 2 Jul 2007
Add p5-Lingua-ZH-WordSegmenter 0.01, simplified Chinese Word
Submitted by: Gea-Suan Lin <gslin at gslin.org>
Number of commits found: 14