Fix linrad on latest gcc
I checked linrad upstream, and they still haven't fixed these two bugs. I am
surprised they haven't been reported yet. Without these fixes, linrad cannot be
built with gcc5.
the menu.c patch simply reverses the order of the condition. One must check the
bounds constraint first! It's a pretty dumb mistake but I've seen this kind
The second one fails because -Werror is set. This took me a while because I
couldn't figure out the relationship between ADCHANS and rxchan. In any case,
setting 4 locations per channel did indeed allow the array to be big enough.
(at first I thought the loop was running too high, but I finally determined the
array was too small).
These were found on DragonFly that uses gcc5.
This patch has not been tested on FreeBSD but I can't how it could possibly
It would be good if the ham@ maintainer reports the issue upstream.
Updated patch files using make makepatch
Submitted by: marino