Modernize Makefile and chase new requisites.
* Modernize Makefile .
* The Tcl changes suggested in the PR  are applied but commented out
because the code causes scary "warning: the value of the size argument
in 'strncat' is too large, might lead to a buffer overflow
[-Wstrncat-size]" in lang/tcl/tcl_*.c on FreeBSD 10.3 amd64.
* Other than what is suggested in the PR,
refuse to add the TCL option, and leave --disable-tcl in.
* JAVA option: restrict to Java versions 1.6 and 1.7 because the port
fails to compile with JAVA option enabled and openjdk8
* Set PATCH_WRKSRC, and refresh patches with "make makepatch".
* Use Space (not HTab) after WWW: tag in pkg-descr
* Drop "The" from COMMENT.
PR: 208740 
Submitted by: gahr@