Update to 3.52.9.
Changes upstream include:
* Added support for building on recent versions of Mac OS X
* Fixed warnings from autoconf/automake
* Fixed infinite loop in connection pool
* Fixed compiler warnings
* Fixed build dependency for make -jX
* Fixed check for Unicode driver
* Fixed issue calling SQLCancel from other thread
* Fixed SQLInstallDriverEx when driver is readonly
The "Fixed build dependency for make -jX" part is important, as parallel
builds (particularly with the GTK2 option on) normally fail with 3.52.8.
Based on a patch by Jia-Shiun Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> .
PR: ports/189496 
Submitted by: Jia-Shiun Li <email@example.com> 
(Only the first 10 of 1167 ports in this commit are shown above. )
For ports maintained by ports@FreeBSD.org, remove names and/or
e-mail addresses from the pkg-descr file that could reasonably
be mistaken for maintainer contact information in order to avoid
confusion on the part of users looking for support. As a pleasant
side effect this also avoids confusion and/or frustration for people
who are no longer maintaining those ports.
- Update to version 3.0.5 - Add dependency on GTK (new in this version) via
USE_GTK knob - Install sample configuration files - Install odbctest binary
- Tweak installation directory of configuration files, and name of odbctest
binary so as not to conflict with the port databases/unixODBC - Install some
basic documentation in $DOCSDIR - Expand and clarify pkg-descr; reword
pkg-comment to be more correct