(Only the first 10 of 17 ports in this commit are shown above. )
databases/mysql80-*: Update to latest release 8.0.30
- InnoDB: A TRUNCATE TABLE operation failed to remove data dictionary entries
for columns that were dropped using ALGORITHM=INSTANT.
- InnoDB: An incorrect nullable column calculation on tables with instantly
added columns caused data to be interpreted incorrectly
- InnoDB: The read_2_bytes() function in the InnoDB sources, which reads bytes
from the log buffer, returned a null pointer.
- Replication: The COUNT_TRANSACTIONS_REMOTE_IN_APPLIER_QUEUE column in the
Performance Schema table replication_group_member_stats could persistently show
transactions related to view change events (View_change_log_event) that had
already been applied. These events are queued in the Group Replication applier
channel but applied in the Group Replication recovery channel, causing a race
condition that could result in the counter decrement being lost. The increment
of the count now takes place at a more suitable point, and the counter for
COUNT_TRANSACTIONS_REMOTE_IN_APPLIER_QUEUE is also now set to zero when the
applier is not busy.
- Debug MySQL binaries can now be built using -0g and -fno-inline.
See full Changelog here:
Sponsored by: Netzkommune GmbH