databases/postgresql-cstore_fdw: Update to 1.6.0
- STRIP cstore_fdw.so 
- Update LICENSE
- Add a message about the additional steps for users that are upgrading
PR: 220922 
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer) 
New port: databases/postgresql-cstore_fdw
Cstore_fdw is a extension of PostgreSQL. This extension uses the Optimized Row
Columnar (ORC) format for its data layout. ORC improves upon the RCFile format
developed at Facebook, and brings the following benefits:
- Compression: Reduces in-memory and on-disk data size by 2-4x. Can be
extended to support different codecs.
- Column projections: Only reads column data relevant to the query.
Improves performance for I/O bound queries.
- Skip indexes: Stores min/max statistics for row groups, and uses them
to skip over unrelated rows.
Further, cstore_fdw used the Postgres foreign data wrapper APIs and type
representations with this extension. This brings:
- Support for 40+ Postgres data types. The user can also create new types
and use them.
- Statistics collection. PostgreSQL's query optimizer uses these stats to
evaluate different query plans and pick the best one.
- Simple setup. Create foreign table and copy data. Run SQL.
Submitted by: Jov <email@example.com>