- postgresql84-pltcl Module for using Tcl to write SQL functions
- 8.4.22 databases
=1 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch. NOTE: Slave port - quarterly revision is most likely wrong.
- DEPRECATED: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
This port expired on: 2015-05-10
- Maintainer: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2012-03-05 21:19:16
- Last Update: 2015-06-10 16:44:37
- SVN Revision: 389040
- People watching this port, also watch:: postgis-jdbc
- Also Listed In: tcl
- License: not specified in port
- PostgreSQL is a sophisticated Object-Relational DBMS, supporting
almost all SQL constructs, including subselects, transactions, and
user-defined types and functions. It is the most advanced open-source
database available anywhere. Commercial Support is also available.
The original Postgres code was the effort of many graduate students,
undergraduate students, and staff programmers working under the direction of
Professor Michael Stonebraker at the University of California, Berkeley. In
1995, Andrew Yu and Jolly Chen took on the task of converting the DBMS query
language to SQL and created a new database system which came to known as
Postgres95. Many others contributed to the porting, testing, debugging and
enhancement of the Postgres95 code. As the code improved, and 1995 faded into
memory, PostgreSQL was born.
PostgreSQL development is presently being performed by a team of Internet
developers who are now responsible for all current and future development. The
development team coordinator is Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@PostgreSQL.ORG).
Support is available from the PostgreSQL developer/user community through the
support mailing list (questions@PostgreSQL.ORG).
PostgreSQL is free and the complete source is available.
cgit ¦ GitHub ¦ GitHub ¦ GitLab ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- There is no configure plist information for this port.
- Dependency lines:
- No installation instructions:
- This port has been deleted.
- PKGNAME: postgresql84-pltcl
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- There is no distinfo for this port.
- No package information for this port in our database
- Sometimes this happens. Not all ports have packages. This is doubly so for new ports, like this one.
- Master port: databases/postgresql84-server
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- postgres : databases/postgresql84-server
- gmake : devel/gmake
- Runtime dependencies:
- postgres : databases/postgresql84-server
- Library dependencies:
- libtcl86.so : lang/tcl86
- There are no ports dependent upon this port
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- tcl pgsql:8.4 tar:bzip2 gmake
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: databases/postgresql84-server|
10 Jun 2015 16:44:37
Remove expired ports:
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-client: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-contrib: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-docs: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-plperl: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-plpython: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-05-10 databases/postgresql84-pltcl: "EOL was reached in July 2014"
2015-06-02 deskutils/deskbar-applet: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/gimmie: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/glipper: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/gnochm: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/hamster-applet: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/kupfer: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/ontv: Broken since update to gnome3
2015-06-02 deskutils/timer-applet: Broken since update to gnome3(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
26 Aug 2014 10:17:30
Fixup any version changes I missed yesterday.
Shown logs by: antoine
25 Aug 2014 17:53:27
Convert pgsql ports to use USES+=pgsql
Reviewed by: bapt
26 Feb 2014 17:24:36
Reviewed by: postgresql@
Tested by: miwi and me
20 Sep 2013 16:13:49
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
05 Mar 2012 21:18:50
Break postgresql-pltcl up into versioned ports; now we will have packages
Fix plist for 9.1