- Make this port a subport of databases/postgresql7, since the development of
PyGreSQL has been folded into that of PostgreSQL itself.
- This update effectivly takes PyGreSQL to version 3.3, which is distributed
with PostgreSQL 7.2.3.
- Byte-compile installed modules to ensure clean deinstallation.
- Install documentation under $DOCSDIR.
- Remove Makefile from $FILESDIR - not required anymore.
- Remove patch-pgdb.py - not required any longer.
- Add two patches to ensure installation is $PREFIX-clean.
- Update pkg-comment and pkg-descr to reflect the current status of the port.