(Only the first 10 of 183 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update security/gnutls to 3.4.10.
- Rename the LIBDANE option DANE because that's the name of the protocol
supported by libgnutls-dane and gnutls-cli. Also clarify the option
- Add an IDN option.
- libgnutls-openssl has been removed in 3.4. Some ports used this library
in their LIB_DEPENDS but no port actually required it.
- Some old API functions have been removed. Ports that used these have been
updated or patched to use the new API.
- Add a patch to print/cups to prevent overlinking of libgnutls.so.
- Bump PORTREVISION on dependent ports.
net-im/jabber: This port used the old API to give users fine grained
control over which crypto algorithms were used via a configuration file.
It's not immediately obvious how to port this to the new API so the port
always uses the defaults now.
www/hydra: Mark BROKEN. This uses more removed calls than the other ports,
is said to be alpha quality and not fully functional and has been abandoned
10 years ago.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)