|non port: deskutils/sciplore-mindmapping/Makefile
Number of commits found: 14
Tue, 12 Jun 2012
[ 21:58 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 44 ports in this commit are shown above. )
2012-05-31 deskutils/sciplore-mindmapping: Discontinued, use deskutils/docear
2012-06-07 devel/libtool-fixed: libtool has been fixed, no more need of this
2012-05-23 devel/p5-Devel-ObjectTracker: removed from CPAN
2012-05-10 devel/rubygem-vmc: BROKEN for more than 6 month
2012-06-01 games/antrix: no more public distfiles, abandoned upstream
2012-05-10 games/sfbol: BROKEN for more than 6 month
2012-06-01 java/eclipseme: depends on java/sun-wtk
2012-05-10 mail/lmtpd: BROKEN for more than 6 month
Thu, 12 Apr 2012
[ 22:14 mandree ] |
Abandon this decrepit port.
Note that the upstream re-rolled the distfiles, and I couldn't find info as to
Wed, 29 Feb 2012
[ 23:11 mandree ] |
Move DEPRECATED/EXPIRATION_DATE down to make portlint happy.
Add NO_PACKAGE because this port (a) is deprecated, (b) uses the binary
download from the upstream sites for "source" installation anyways, so
installation doesn't require much CPU.
Mon, 27 Feb 2012
[ 17:27 tabthorpe ] |
- Comment out LICENSE lines, upcoming licensing commit causes issues
Fri, 17 Feb 2012
[ 19:21 mandree ] |
Mark deprecated and to expire End May 2012.
Mon, 25 Jul 2011
[ 23:51 mandree ] |
Update to Beta 16, for real this time. Bump PORTREVISION.
Derive portversion-related variables from PORTVERSION.
Brown paper bag with two holes at eye level to: mandree@
[ 11:48 mandree ] |
Update to new upstream beta 16 release, changes:
- New: Bookmarks and comments in PDFs are renamed when the linking node in a
mind map is renamed
- New: PDF can now be opened on the page where the bookmark is (only Acrobat)
- Improved: Recommendations are now also based on selection in incoming window
- Improved: Recommendations can be deactivated
- Improved: Smart Update is default update mechanism now, instead of thorough
- Improved: Import Highlighted text is selected by default
- Improved: Zotero and Mendeley BibTeX file support should work now more
reliably, also under Linux
- Improved: Layout of recommendations changed
- Fixed: Under some circumstances CPU load of the software was 100% even if
nothing was done
- Fixed: Null pointer exception when last opened mind map was closed
- Fixed: Some users could not open PDF links out of a mind map
- Fixed: Mind Maps were destroyed in some cases when the user was using a proxy
- Fixed: Exception under MacOS when monitoring folder was updated
- Fixed: Monitoring did not work for some users
Sat, 28 May 2011
[ 11:52 mandree ] |
Update to beta15.
Mon, 7 Mar 2011
[ 03:00 mandree ] |
Permit openjdk to be used, add notes on other Java vendors.
Fri, 11 Feb 2011
[ 00:03 mandree ] |
Update to upstream release beta14
Add a .desktop file and menu icon.
Sun, 26 Dec 2010
[ 20:22 mandree ] |
Make sure to use diablo Java (freebsd), bsdjava exhibits JAXB issues.
Bump portrevision (changed launcher script that exports JAVA_HOME).
[ 15:09 mandree ] |
Update to new upstrem release beta 13.
Sun, 10 Oct 2010
[ 06:57 mandree ] |
Update to new upstream release beta11.
Wed, 1 Sep 2010
[ 17:54 mandree ] |
New port: sciplore-mindmapping
SciPlore MindMapping is based on FreeMind but extended with features for
students & researchers. It integrates mind maps with reference and pdf
management (BibTeX support & PDF Bookmark import).
License: GNU GPL
Number of commits found: 14