(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add two new ports: bbfreeze and bbfreeze-loader (helper script).
bbfreeze creates standalone executables from Python scripts. It's similar
in purpose to the well known py2exe for Windows, py2app for OS X, PyInstaller
and cx_Freeze (in fact ancient versions were based on cx_Freeze.
And it uses the modulegraph package, which is also used by py2app).
It has the following features:
- ZIP/Egg file import tracking
- Binary dependency tracking (e.g. shared libraries)
- Multiple script freezing support
- Python interpreter included (named 'py')
- Automatic pathname rewriting (pathnames in tracebacks are relative)
- New distutils command: bdist_bbfreeze