- capstone4 Multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework
- 4.0.2 devel =0 4.0.2Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Port Added: 2016-07-10 12:57:38
- Last Update: 2021-10-14 21:30:13
- Commit Hash: d44f402
- License: BSD3CLAUSE
- Capstone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly
* Supported architectures: ARM, ARM64 (aka ARMv8), Mips, PowerPC & X86
* Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API
* Provide details on disassembled instruction (called "decomposer")
* Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of
implicit registers read & written.
* Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, C#, Java,
GO, OCaml & Vala available.
* Native support for Windows & *nix (including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris)
* Thread-safe by design
* Distributed under the open source BSD license
- SVNWeb : git : Homepage
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- For RUN/BUILD depends:
- For LIB depends:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/capstone4/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
- pkg install devel/capstone4
- pkg install capstone4
- PKGNAME: capstone4
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- TIMESTAMP = 1603013301
SHA256 (aquynh-capstone-4.0.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 7c81d798022f81e7507f1a60d6817f63aa76e489aa4e7055255f21a22f5e526a
SIZE (aquynh-capstone-4.0.2_GH0.tar.gz) = 3439542
- Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Build dependencies:
- gmake>=4.3 : devel/gmake
- This port is required by:
- for Build
Deleted ports which required this port:
- for Libraries
- Configuration Options:
- No options to configure
- Options name:
- cpe gmake
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites: