(Only the first 10 of 27964 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove WWW entries moved into port Makefiles
Commit b7f05445c00f has added WWW entries to port Makefiles based on
WWW: lines in pkg-descr files.
This commit removes the WWW: lines of moved-over URLs from these
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
New port: dmucs
DMUCS is a system that allows a group of users to share a compilation farm.
Each compilation request from each user will be sent to the fastest available
machine, every time. The system has these fine qualities:
* Supports multiple users compiling simultaneously, and scales well to handle
the new loads.
* Supports multiple operating systems in the compilation farm.
* Uses all processors of a multi-processor compilation host.
* Makes best use of compilation hosts with widely differing CPU speeds.
* Guarantees that a compilation host will not be overloaded by compilations.
* Takes into account the load on a host caused by non-compilation tasks.
* Supports the dynamic addition and removal of hosts to the compilation farm.
* Works with distcc, which need not be altered in any way.