|non port: devel/geany-plugin-codenav/Makefile
Number of commits found: 12
Friday, 20 Oct 2023
devel/geany-plugins: Update to 2.0
- Remove patches now included upstream
- Slighlt rework comon Makefile dependencies, to reduce dependencies
Thursday, 2 Mar 2023
accessibility/at-spi2-core: update to 2.46.0
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.46.0:
* Fix GetInterfaces documentation on org.a11y.atspi.Accessible
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.91:
* Send device event controller events using the same signature as other
* Document the Accessible, Action, and Cache dbus interfaces.
* Fix license of atspi-gmain.c (#87).
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.90:
* xml: Add some documentation.
* xml: Fix event arguments.
* xml: Add some missing DeviceEventController methods.
* Bind the AT-SPI bus to the graphical session.
* Mark bus service as belonging to the session slice.
* Add ATSPI_ROLE_PUSH_BUTTON_MENU.
* Add an "announcement" event/signal to allow objects to send
* Various code clean-ups and test improvements.
What's new in at-spi2-core 2.45.1:
* Atk and at-spi2-atk are now merged into this project.
* Now requires meson 0.56.2 and glib 2.67.4.
* at-spi2-atk: Expose the accessible hierarchy via dbus introspection.
* Properly escape the AT-SPI bus address; fixes warnings about the address
not containing a colon (!55).
* Add a text value to AtspiValue, so that a value can expose a textual
description, as in the new Atk value API.
* Add atspi_event_listener_register_with_app, to allow an event listener
to be registered only for a given application (!52).
- accessibility/atk and accessibility/at-spi2-atk have been merged into
- accessibility/at-spi2-core: bump consumers of removed ports atk and
Exp-run by: antoine
Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022
Add WWW entries to port Makefiles
It has been common practice to have one or more URLs at the end of the
ports' pkg-descr files, one per line and prefixed with "WWW:". These
URLs should point at a project website or other relevant resources.
Access to these URLs required processing of the pkg-descr files, and
they have often become stale over time. If more than one such URL was
present in a pkg-descr file, only the first one was tarnsfered into
the port INDEX, but for many ports only the last line did contain the
port specific URL to further information.
There have been several proposals to make a project URL available as
a macro in the ports' Makefiles, over time.
This commit implements such a proposal and moves one of the WWW: entries
of each pkg-descr file into the respective port's Makefile. A heuristic
attempts to identify the most relevant URL in case there is more than
one WWW: entry in some pkg-descr file. URLs that are not moved into the
Makefile are prefixed with "See also:" instead of "WWW:" in the pkg-descr
files in order to preserve them.
There are 1256 ports that had no WWW: entries in pkg-descr files. These
ports will not be touched in this commit.
The portlint port has been adjusted to expect a WWW entry in each port
Makefile, and to flag any remaining "WWW:" lines in pkg-descr files as
Approved by: portmgr (tcberner)
Wednesday, 7 Apr 2021
One more small cleanup, forgotten yesterday.
Reported by: lwhsu
Tuesday, 6 Apr 2021
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
Thursday, 9 Jun 2016
Approved by: makc@ (former maintainer, via email)
Sunday, 8 Mar 2015
- Update to 1.24.1
- Fix build without NLS option 
- Convert to options helpers
- Update to 1.24, add new plugins:
- Fix build without NLS option
Reported by: Kamil Szczesny <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Monday, 12 May 2014
Convert devel/geany* to USES=libtool tar:bzip2.
Approved by: makc
Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013
- Support staging
- Use new LIB_DEPENDS syntax
- Use options helpers
- Convert to USES
- Minor changes/fixes
Friday, 20 Sep 2013
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 2)
Thursday, 21 Mar 2013
- Update Geany and plugins to 1.23
- Add ports for new plugins (commander, scope) and localization forgotten
after splitting (geany-plugins-l10n). geanyGDB plugin has been removed
upstream. markdown plugin excluded from ports as it requires currently
missing port for libmarkdown.
- Patch configure script and remove build dependence on shells/bash
Saturday, 6 Oct 2012
- Update to 0.21 
- Update to 1.22 and split into geany-plugin-* ports
- Convert to new options framework
- Take maintainership
PR: ports/165494 ,
Submitted by: Marco Trentini <marco at datasked.com> 
Approved by: maintainer timeouts (2 weeks for ports/171856)
Number of commits found: 12