- Update geany to 1.34
- Update geany-plugins to 1.34
- Add new vimode geany plugin
- Scope plugin now supports gtk3
- Regenerate one patch and rename to conform to rules
> Description of fields to fill in above: 76 columns --|
> PR: If and which Problem Report is related.
> Submitted by: If someone else sent in the change.
> Reported by: If someone else reported the issue.
> Reviewed by: If someone else reviewed your modification.
> Approved by: If you needed approval for this commit.
> Obtained from: If the change is from a third party.
> MFC after: N [day[s]|week[s]|month[s]]. Request a reminder
> MFH: Ports tree branch name. Request approval for merge.
> Relnotes: Set to 'yes' for mention in release notes.
> Security: Vulnerability reference (one per line) or
> Sponsored by: If the change was sponsored by an organization (each
> Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D### (*full* phabric URL
> Empty fields above will be automatically removed.
A + devel/geany-plugin-ctags/files/patch-geanyctags_src_geanyctags.c
- Update Geany and plugins to 1.23
- Add ports for new plugins (commander, scope) and localization forgotten
after splitting (geany-plugins-l10n). geanyGDB plugin has been removed
upstream. markdown plugin excluded from ports as it requires currently
missing port for libmarkdown.
- Patch configure script and remove build dependence on shells/bash