(Only the first 10 of 23 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 0.20.1.
- Add options to install documentation and examples.
- Take maintainership because it is now released as part of gettext.
- Remove bundled gettext (intl/): no longer supported.
- Patch configure.in, Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am to remove references
to bundled gettext.
- Patch configure.in to add AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4]) so aclocal.m4 will
include gettext .m4 files from m4/ (matching the version set with
AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION) instead of /usr/local/share/aclocal.
- Port to modern gettext: add po/Makevars and fix a problem in the French
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 165 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Split devel/gettext in devel/gettext-runtime and devel/gettext-tools. The
first contains runtime libraries such as libintl and the latter contains
developer tools such as msgfmt. Ports that use gettext will usually need
a LIB_DEPENDS on gettext-runtime and a BUILD_DEPENDS on gettext-tools.
USES=gettext-runtime can be used to set a LIB/BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS on
devel/gettext-runtime and USES=gettext-tools can be used to set a
BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS on devel/gettext-tools. USES=gettext is now the same
as "USES=gettext-runtime gettext-tools" meaning a LIB_DEPENDS on
devel/gettext-runtime and a BUILD_DEPENDS on devel/gettext-tools.
Update gettext to 0.19.3.
Remove :oldver from converters/libiconv and devel/gettext-runtime. Leave
symlinks with the old library versions to avoid the need to bump
PORTREVISION on a large number of dependent ports. When most of the
dependent ports have had normal version updates, PORTREVISION can be
bumped on the remaining ones (low number) and the links can be removed.
Fix some ports that installed files in lib/locale instead of share/locale.
Reviewed by: bapt
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)