(Only the first 10 of 74 ports in this commit are shown above. )
lang/mono: update to version 22.214.171.124 (and enhance USES=mono)
- New Roslyn compiler for C# available
- Improved support for nuget packages in USES=mono
- fix pkg-plist: mono now produces '.pdb' debug files instead of '.mdb'
- bump all dependant ports
- properly handle caching of nuget packages
- add support for multiple feeds for nuget packages
- add support for nuget dependencies in a separate file
- add support for paket packages
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
devel/google-gdata: Unbreak 
- Update MASTER_SITES to use GITHUB instead of GOOGLE CODE 
- Mark NO_ARCH
- Make patches makepatch compatible
PR: 213465 
Submitted by: email@example.com 
devel/google-gdata: Update to version 126.96.36.199 => 188.8.131.52
Pass maintainership to submitter.
Uncomfortably, this port was converted to generated plist out of
necessity due to gacutil creating randomly named directories.
Submitted by: Muhammad Rahman